PMI Lithuania Chapter Project Management Awards Guideline Submissions
The purpose of the PMI Lithuania Chapter Project Management Awards is to recognise and honour projects, project teams and organisations that have demonstrated the following:
- Made outstanding contribution(s) to the practice of the project management profession;
- Demonstrated leadership and initiative while advancing project management concepts, techniques, practices or theories through the effective application of project management principles;
- Demonstrated exemplified superior performance and outstanding project management methods, skills and their important contributions in business, industry, government, community or not-for-profit environments
Great work, great people, and great organisations deserve recognition. If you think you are one of them, or know someone who is, then we want to hear from you.
Promote your project involvement, the project or your team and/or organisation. Share your successful experience with us.
Why nominate / apply?
- Provide recognition to the broad community of Project Management practitioners, professionals and their organisations in Lithuania
- Promote project management as a function and profession to industry, academia and the general public and not-for-profit communities
- Profile best practices of project management and project management practitioners in operation throughout Lithuania
- Engage businesses in project management, building capacity for businesses to work together to develop skills, knowledge and understanding of project management
- To provide encouragement for others to do more, excel and be recognised
- To increase and promote talent management and employee engagement
Project Awards recognise all sizes and complexities of projects that best deliver:
- Superior performance of project management practices
- Superior organisational results
- Positive impacts on the community/organisation
- Project of any size, type, from any industry, in public or private
- Project originated and managed in Lithuania
- The project must have been completed over the last two years
- Application must be submitted in English
- Please note: You do not need to be a member of PMI or professional project management association to nominate / apply for an
- Methodologies – Applications may include adherence to any of the following Methodologies PMI, Prince2, IPMA and Agile
- An SME is defined as a company with less than 250 employees
- A private company is defined as those that are not owned or operated by the government
- A public company is defined as those that are owned or operated by the government including semi-state ownership including;
- Civil Service
- Defense sector
- Education sector
- Justice sector
- Health sector
- Local authorities
- Non-Commercial State Agencies or NCSA
- A Project Professional is anyone who leads or contributes to a project in For example a Project Coordinator, Director, Business Analyst etc.
- Members of the PMI Lithuania Chapter volunteers, Board of PMI committee
- Members of the Judging Panel
- Sponsors and endorsers of the Awards Programme
Application / Nomination Process
Application / Nomination
1st July – 31th December 2019
For any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Nominations must follow this form requiring contact information and questions to be answered (details provided in nomination information and requirements below).
Responses to each question should not exceed 500 words per question.
Nominations must be submitted before the submission closure due date.
Acceptance of late entries is at the judges’ discretion, however
advance notice must be provided by the closing time.
Number of Awards
One recipient and two finalists will be awarded in each category.
PMI Lithuania Chapter and the judging committee reserves the right not to select any recipients for a particular year if the evaluations performed indicate that nominations do not meet the stated criteria.
For further information on the Awards please contact: email@example.com